Profile of the day
Zvi M. Kedem
Zvi Kedem is Professor and past Chair of the Department of Computer Science at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University. After earning his D.Sc. at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, and before joining NYU, he taught at Columbia, MIT, SUNY at Stony Brook, and UT at Dallas. He has conducted research in a variety of areas in Computer Science, including Computer Graphics, Database Systems, Data Mining, Internet Traffic Analysis, and Parallel and Distributed Computing and Systems. He has received more than $10,000,000 in research funding and has published more than 50 scientific ...
- CALL FOR PAPERS: INFORMATION RESOURCES MANAGEMENT JOURNAL (IRMJ): ********************* CALL FOR PAPERS ********************* SUBMISSION DUE DATE: February 15, 2014 SPECIAL ISSUE ON: Technology and Innovation in Managing Information ... (Sep 26, 2013 - Zakariya Belkhamza)
- International News Recommender Systems Workshop and Challenge (NRS 2013): International News Recommender Systems Workshop and Challenge (NRS 2013)Co-located with the 7th ACM Recommender System Conference (RecSys 2013) October 12-16, ... (May 8, 2013 - Mozhgan Tavakolifard)
- Final Submission Deadline Approaching: International Conference on Localization and GNSS (ICL-GNSS) 2013 - Torino, Italy, June 25 - 27 2013 - Proceedings in IEEEXplore: International Conference on Localization and GNSS (ICL-GNSS) 2013, Torino, Italy, June 25-27, 2013Final Paper Submission Deadline - March 30 - ... (Mar 20, 2013 - Stephan Sand)
- Taylor & Francis Call for Chapters 2013: Case Studies in Intelligent and Secure Computing – Achievements and Trends (Two Edited Volumes): A call for chapters (Taylor and Francis) for you to plan in 2013. We would like to bring your attention ... (Mar 8, 2013 - B. Issac)
- Extended Deadline - March 25 - International Conference on Localization and GNSS (ICL-GNSS) 2012 - Starnberg, Germany, June 25 - 27 2012: Call for Papers - Extended Deadline - March 25International Conference on Localization and GNSS 2012ICL-GNSS 2012Starnberg, nearby Munich, Germany, June ... (Feb 16, 2012 - Stephan Sand)
Recent event comments
- 2nd IEEE international workshop on reliability and security data analysis (RSDA 2014): RSDA 2014 will be held in November 3-6, 2014 in Naples, ITALY. Don't miss the chance to share your latest ... (Jun 20, 2014 - apecchia)
- 18th international database engineering and applications symposium (IDEAS 2014): Hello:The CFP deadline has been extended to April 7, 2014 (Mar 23, 2014 - wk91823)
- Advances in computer science : An international journal: Dear researchers,Deadline for paper submission has been extended to 10th September for this issue. (Volume 2 Issue 4)Best regards, Editorial ... (Aug 23, 2013 - acsij)
- Advances in computer science : An international journal: Dear researchers,Deadline for paper submission has been extended to 15th July for this issue.Best regards, Editorial Assistant (Jul 12, 2013 - acsij)
- 8th IEEE international workshop on practical issues in building sensor network applications (SENSEAPP 2013): The deadline has been extended to 27 May 2013.Follow https://twitter.com/ieeesenseapp for the latest updates! (May 13, 2013 - areinhardt)
How Eventseer works
Keep track of upcoming events Build a personalized tracker that alerts you whenever a new event matches the people, topics and organizations you are interested in.
Reach other academics Contribute material on your personal research whiteboard: Job offers, requests for reviewers or program committee members, info about software releases—or maybe just pictures from the last conference you attended. Other Eventseer members will automatically be alerted when you write about something that matches their profile. Click here for an example.
Select the event, person or topic that catches your interest and click the star icon next to the name to add it to your tracker. Click the "My page" link to view your tracker entries.
If you can't find what you want to keep track of, then add it yourself.
Go here if you want to learn more.